Bohemianism, the word itself evokes a bold and unconventional patterns, textile, and life that remind one of the adventurers, wanderers, and hippie movement that is very popular since the late nineteenth century. A counter-culture that originated in France among the people who were Romani, this word appeared in the English language during19th century for describing the non-traditional lifestyle of improvised journalists, writers, actors, and artists among the others. Traditionally, the bohemians were associated with anti-establishment social or political viewpoints that are expressed through frugality, free love, and voluntary poverty.
The bohemian lifestyle became famous with the origin of San Francisco during the 1960s; the hippie movement questioned the basic structure of the society with its idea of wealth. They also propagated the merits of a life that are free from civil taboos and restrictions. In addition, they also promote the idea of self-realization, find new ways to life itself, and escape the pressure of society. Some elements that are included in hippie, gypsy, and bohemian fashion are as follows –
- Loose and flowing hairs
- Loose and flowing clothing that is made from natural fabrics
- Less, restrictive garments that are worn without undergarments, corsets or any other restrictive elements
- Instead of belt, use of colorful scarves at the waist, head or at the neck
- Peasant-style clothing that includes sandals, boots, loose trousers, and tunics.
- Use of second-hand or worn clothing
- Mixing of historical elements of medieval clothing with various ethnic styles
- Use of oriental elements that includes kimonos, robes, and incorporation of Chinese, Turkish, Indian, and Persian designs in clothing
- Customizing of the layering of the clothes
- Mix and matching of garments in a non-traditional manner such as unusual color combinations or mixing prints
- Wearing large hoop or large dangle earrings
- Use of various bangle bracelets, unusual, unmatched or hand crafted jewelry and multi-strands of beads.
It is known fact that although the fashion trend is fickle and continues to change, but a bohemian style of fashion is eternal as it represents freedom from restraints of the society, spiritualism, and eternal life. We at www.fashiana.com understand these concepts and offer eco-friendly, handmade home docore products from india as well as textile products that not only grace your home such as Christmas wall hangings but also swimwear such as beach towels and roundie at a very reasonable rate.
When you want to be free, while decorating your home, you can visit www.fashiana.com, our website to choose the best possible home decore products from india, the spiritual land such as bedsheet, pillow cover, cushion cover wholesale, towel pillow case, mandala tapestry, Indian tapestry, and home decoration wall hanging among the other. You can also renew your wardrobe and your life by choosing colorful and bold roundie, beach towels and other garments including the bold and unusual jewelry to complete the outfit. Enjoy all the shopping at one website and get doorstep delivery after the completion of the process. We also offer extensive discounts to our customers to share the goodwill during the festive season. So, visit our website today and start your shopping for a new phase of the life.